1 small Lebanese cucumber
1 cup low-fat Greek yoghurt
1 garlic clove, optional
2 tablespoon mint leaves
Rainbow vegetables: red cabbage, beetroot, tomato, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, carrots, tinned/cooked corn, spinach, cucumber, green capsicum, peas, sugar snap peas, snow peas, sprouts, mushrooms, beans or any other veggies
1. Wash cucumber
2. Kids can dice cucumber into tiny pieces using Foost's First or Next Knife
3. Spoon yogurt into a bowl.
4. Add cucumber and squeeze lemon
5. Add crushed garlic (use garlic crusher or pre crushed garlic) and rip up mint into small pieces
7. Cut up your favourite veggies. Try to use a variety of colours.
8. Arrange veggies around dip to make a picture. Try making a veggie face in the dip or a flower with the dip as the center
Serve dip on a wrap (try Mountain Bread wraps) with some salad
First Knife (Ages 2+)
Kid's Aprons and Hats (Set of 8)
FREE SHIPPING ON FOOST PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE
Non-woven, disposable kids aprons and hat sets for colourful chefs.
Perfect for home, birthday parties or classroom cooking.
Choose a set of red, black, green, purple or orange.
Contact us to discuss bulk and educational pricing.