500g lean beef mince
½ red capsicum
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 cup oats
Assembling the burger (ideas)
Multigrain bread or rolls (or you can use dinner rolls to make small burgers)
Salad ingredients: sliced tomatoes, red and/or green capsicum, cucumber, lettuce, spinach leaves, pineapple rings, beetroot
Low fat cheese, sliced
1. Grate carrot and zucchini
2. Finely dice onion, mushrooms and red capsicum
3. Place mince, carrot, zucchini, onion, garlic, rolled oats and egg into a large bowl. Mix with clean hands and shape the mixture into patties (refrigerate for 30 minutes if you have time)
4. Fry or BBQ patties, in batches on low heat, for about 4–6 minutes each side, until cooked through (try not to burn them)
5. To assemble, top each bun with hamburger and salad ingredients
Next Knife (Ages 6+)
FREE SHIPPING ON FOOST PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE!
For kids in the kitchen with a bit more experience, this knife cuts food, not little helping fingers.
Ages 6+, dishwasher and sibling safe.
(For younger children, try Foost First Knife for ages 2+.)
Try some of our recipes for kids in the kitchen!
Contact us to discuss bulk and educational pricing.