Your choice of seasonal fruit
Choose fruits of different colours!
Make your own yoghurt
½ cup plain Greek or natural yoghurt
¼ cup fresh, frozen or canned (drained) fruit
Seeds or nuts
1. To make yoghurt dip, wash and cut fruit
2. Mash in a bowl and add yoghurt
3. Sprinkle on any extras (coconut, nuts, seeds)
4. To make fruit pet, wash and cut veggies
5. Arrange on your plate into an animal shape
6. Serve with yoghurt as dipping sauce
You can also turn the fruit into fruit kebabs by treading fruit pieces onto skewers.
First Knife (Ages 2+)
Next Knife (Ages 6+)
FREE SHIPPING ON FOOST PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE!
For kids in the kitchen with a bit more experience, this knife cuts food, not little helping fingers.
Ages 6+, dishwasher and sibling safe.
(For younger children, try Foost First Knife for ages 2+.)
Try some of our recipes for kids in the kitchen!
Contact us to discuss bulk and educational pricing.